Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Morning

This morning I'm off to Stratford to help my daughters, Breanna and Sara, move into their new living quarters. Bre will be staying with a friend because she only has a month left until she leaves on her adventures to Las Vegas, Florida and then Calgary. Las Vegas is a vacation with a friend, Florida to visit her brother, and Calgary to be an au pair (nanny) to year old twin boys. She's excited to say the least although she's not sure how she'll survive so far from home! Sara and her room mate have a new apartment so I'll be getting them settled in tomorrow. I'm afraid of how much work is needed to be done before we actually move, so I'm going a day early ; )

On Thursday, I'm having lunch at my house with a friend and that will be so nice! (Wendy, Gail's coming for lunch!) Then, I hope to have my niece over to do some scrapbooking. We're making a CD album together. Then....I have to pick up my husband in London so that he can have the car while I'm away (see next paragraph)

I'm excited about this weekend.......Wendy and I and our mothers are going to Frankenmuth, Michigan to have a couple of days of SHOPPING! Wow, how much fun will that be!!! The four of us have never gone away together overnight. I know we'll have a riot!

Have a great day/week!

No comments: